I feel humbled to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Sidhu, an amazing blogger who shares his travel stories and life diaries on his blog, It’s A Wonderful Life. Thank you so much, Sidhu!
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
This is how the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma, describes it. She’s named it after herself – Enigma, which is synonymous with mystery.
3 Things About Me
The rules of the award require me to share 3 things about myself, so here they are:
- I’m an introvert by nature. If you’re meeting me for the first time, I’m bound to come across as pretty weird. That’s simply because I’m terrible at small talk and socializing.
- I have a “Sheldon’s spot” (if you follow the Big Bang Theory, you’ll know what I mean). The corner of my couch is my most favorite spot in the world.
- I’m a TV show buff. There’s nothing I enjoy more than binging on a good TV series.
Answers To Sidhu’s Questions
- How and why did you enter the world of blogging?
I was really bored at my job. I was working for one of the best companies in the world, which gave me everything you could possibly ask for. But I wasn’t happy somehow. So after 7 long years in the corporate sector, I decided to call it quits and do something that makes me truly happy. Traveling is something that I’ve always enjoyed, but never really thought of blogging about it until then. This was the perfect opportunity. And that’s how Travel Stories Untold started.
- Have you ever traveled by public transport without buying a ticket?
Yes, once, out of compulsion. My husband and I were faced with an impossible situation. And then something incredible happened. You can read about it here.
Questions For My Nominees
Just two questions from my side.
(1) What is your greatest fear?
(2) Which is the most embarrassing (and funny) incident of your life?
- Yukti Agrawal – Travel With Me 24×7
- Perri Johnson – Seeking The Spanish Sun
- Odette Haije – Omnivagant
- Ha Truong – Expatolife
- Madhu Sharma – Madhu On The Go
- Mattea McKinnon – Mission Magic Travels
- Liza London – Studying The World
- Nuraini Arsad – Teja On The Horizon
- Shweta Singhal – Zest In A Tote
- Dani Elle Benjamin – Wanderlust On A Budget
Rules Of The Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Congratulations to all the nominees! I’m looking forward to seeing your posts soon.